Saturday, November 19, 2011

For my very first blog post, I had to think long and hard.  What to write about?  I am so excited and I have so much I want to talk about!  So since its fall, I decided to make a collage of beauty and fashion trends for the season. I LOVE FALL. I love boots, cozy sweaters, dark romantic makeup...I love the transition from summer to fall because its the perfect time to make some drastic changes.  Dye your hair color darker, give yourself some blunt bangs (like I did!), and buy that dark purple lipstick (AND actually wear it)!  Its funny when I try to give my friends makeup advice or when I do their makeup in general, NEVER go for the subtle look!  I always add something strong, whether its a bright colorful lip, dark smoky eyes or full flushed cheeks (never all three at once!)  The funny part is I hardly ever take my own advice.  I always wear the same quick makeup I have been doing for years.  Maybe this year and this season is the time for change for me.... I am going to put on that bright red lipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment