Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Winter Facial Cleansing Routine

facial cleansing routine
Winter for me equals super dry and flaky skin.  I try so many facial cleansers but I always end up going back to this one.  I always thought it was popular amongst old Asian ladies (my mom used it for years...so did my bffs moms lol) until I realized that I loved it too!  It gives a great lather without drying out my skin.  I've found that using this with the clarisonic gets me great results because I buff off all that extra flaky skin without that dry tight feeling on my face after I shower.  I'm supppper lazy so what I do is bring the clarisonic into the shower and smear a pea size amount onto the bristles, wet it, and then press the button.  After you're done, make sure to take the brush off the clarisonic, rinse off the face wash and take it out of the shower, otherwise it's easy for bacteria to grow when it stays in the shower.  I also periodically like to detach the brush and let it sit in rubbing alcohol for a little bit to kill any bacteria that may grow between those tight bristles.  Happy brushing!

Shiseido foaming face cleanser
bergdorfgoodman.com


Clarisonic face cleanser
beautybar.com


Clarisonic face cleanser
beautybar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment