Friday, February 3, 2012

Product Review: NARS The Mulitple: "copacabana"



 
I am loving this color for NARS' The multiple.  The "copacabana" color gives you a beautiful, almost angelic glow to your face.  The product itself is okay, I would give it a 3.5 out of 5 because if you get the other colors, the color itself kind of fades after a few hours, but based on the color I would give it a 5 because "copacabana" simply looks beautiful for every skin tone.  My favorite places to swipe it is the brow bones, cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, and the chin.  It even looks beautiful on your collarbones if your wearing something that showes them off.  If you want some color for you cheeks, I would stick with NARS' famous "orgasm" powder blush and lightly highlight with the "copacabana" multiple stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment