Friday, December 18, 2015

Josie Maran Argan Oil and My Eczema

 



There are so many great reviews on this stuff.  Although I haven't used this much on my face, I've heard great things about argan oil clearing up acne and other various uses like hair and etc.  There are tons of reviews online where you can read on people using it as a moisturizer.  What I wanted to share, was what I've been using it for.   I've had this little dry patch of eczema on my leg for a while now, and it's really been bothering me during these winter months.  I started using it everyday and it really has helped a lot.  I've been applying two drops onto my palm and then rubbing it into the area right before bed time.  I love that it has a little dropper so that you don't end up spilling too much of it.  It absorbs pretty quickly and does not feel greasy afterwards.  I bought the 0.5 oz one from Sephora for $16, and for a small area like mine, it's lasted me a long time.  I'm glad I tried this!

No comments:

Post a Comment