Friday, December 2, 2011

Product Review: Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume

 
So right after posting about my favorite mascara: Shiseido The Makeup Lasting Lift Mascara, I find out that it will be discontinued next year.   I was so sad so I decided to stock up on a couple of tubes but also got a sample of their Perfect Mascara Defining Volume that replaced their old volume mascara last year.  I tried it, thinking that it was going to not give me any curl, but ended up being very surprised that it actually keeps my curl almost as good as the Lasting Lift one!  I am so glad I got a sample of this because once the Lasting Lift becomes discontinued, I think I will be purchasing this one.  

One thing however, don't do too many coats and try not to have too much mascara on the wand because it can give you the spider effect if you are not too careful.  Some might actually like this Defining Volume mascara more than the Lasting Lift because the lashes feel a little softer.  Also, like the previous mascara, this Defining Volume one is waterproof and sweat proof and very difficult to remove, so I suggest you use a cleansing oil like I suggested in my previous post. 

This mascara does lengthen, curl and give you volume, although if volume is your main goal, then I have to say there are better volume mascaras then this one.  But if you want all three together, then this one seems to do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment